Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited was established in 1978 by Chief Dr. Chidi Anyaegbu (MFR). We evolve from a micro auto parts retailer into a leading transporter and brand diversified to deliver excellence in end to end passenger transportation/integrated logistics. Transportation/integrated is all that we do, so we strive to do it right. It is this commitment that kept us at the fore front of the industry in Nigeria, and establish us as one of the best in sub Saharan Africa with employment of over 4, 000 Nigerians and non Nigerians alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Haulage Division
Qualification and experience
- B.Sc in Transportation, Logistics, supply chain, Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- MBA or other relevant Postgraduate qualification a plus
- At least 10 years professional experience
- Membership of a recognized professional institute such as chartered Institute of Logistics and transport etc.
- Should encompass leadership qualities and should possess decision taking ability
- Strong Business development skills
- Strong Technical skills
- Enthusiastic and ability to create motivation amongst the employees
- Ready to take challenges and deal with difficult situations
- Should be willing to work for extended hours and possess expert management skills
- Should believe in team work and effectively interact with the clients and the employees
- Strong business development sense, goal-oriented and a good communicator.
- Manage the Easter Haulage division to generate revenue and maximize profit.
- Strategically develop new business lines and complimentary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings of the Company.
- Wake up all inactive trucks to increase fleet for revenue generation
- Ensure that business processes and operations is improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
- Ensure Quality drivers are recruited to the deliver targets per trip.
- Develop and set up controls to minimize fraud to its barest minimum.
- Develop and implement controls to ensure zero breakdown
- Ensure all Assets are fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- Liaise with the Clients for Profitable business, routes and reduced downtime.
Very competitive & negotiable, commensurate with the industry standard.
Deadline: 22nd June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com