Riby is a Finance Technology Company that provides a simple and smart finance management platform for groups and their members. Our solution automates the financial and business activities of cooperative.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Sales Agent
- Engaging the public on the company’s product
- Keeps team manager informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Deliver on daily and weekly target
- Enumerating small scale business owners with verifiable address who are interested in loans.
Skills & Requirement
- Minimum qualification is SSCE/OND
- Computer literate
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.
Job Title: Programme/Technology Management Officer (Lead)
- Agbetuntun Programme is a DFID UK-funded Partnership to Engage, Reform and Learn (PERL), and aims to implement a digitized platform for sustainable and commercial approach to Agribusiness with focus on Southwest Nigeria.
- The aim is to ensure food security and improving the livelihoods of smallholder farmers across the Southwest through the introduction of Digitalized Value Chain Agricultural Finance & Support Systems.
- Leading the implementation of the Agbetuntun Programme Workplan through providing technical and strategic leadership and oversight of the Programme Operations.
Responsibility and Accountabilities
- Coordinate and lead the implementation and delivery of the Agbetuntun Programme Workplan across identified states in South-West Nigeria.
- Manage and coordinate PMO project staff to oversee daily program operations.
- Facilitate and/or assist to facilitate the training for project staff where necessary.
- Oversee and review project strategy and activities related to the implementation of the project according to the project/programme brief.
- Provide technical assistance for the design and implementation of the project’s monitoring and evaluation strategy. Subsequently oversee project’s M&E system, ensuring the provision of quality data on a timely basis for internal project management and external reporting purposes.
- Assist the Programme Sponsor to establish linkages with private sector service providers and buyers for accessing new farm and non-farm enterprise opportunities and in the negotiation of market contracts and MOUs with selected private sector partners.
- Assist Programme Sponsor in developing and implementing suitable strategy for sustained investment and program funding.
- Attend to other duties as directed by the Programme Executives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree (Master’s preferably) in agricultural economics/extension or related field.
- 5-7 years’ international experience in agro-business development
- Demonstrated capacity to work with private sector players (financial institutions, buyers, traders, transporters, input suppliers or processors)
- Experience with community-based programming
- Experience in small to medium scale agro-enterprise management
- Experience with externally funded development programmes would be desirable, preferably with experience in market-oriented projects
- Experience in dealing with local interlocutors (local NGOs, government ministries) preferably in an African context
- Fluency in English.
- Candidate must be based or willing to relocate/ work out of the project office in Ibadan.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.
Job Title: Legal Associate
- The legal associate will provide research and administrative support in the following tasks:
- Filing of Returns, maintenance of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry
- Corporate Secretarial duties and maintenance of statutory books and records
- Advisory support for internal queries of a legal nature and research support for counseling services.
- Legal commentaries on agreements.
- Identify legal implications of transactions.
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries.
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up.
- Research support to ensure compliance in the areas of Commercial Law.
Application Deadline 25th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com