Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GIS Officer
- To provide Geo-Spatial data using QGIS
- To ensure production of sitemaps
- To ensure provision of geo-information
- To help update GIS maps
- B.Sc/HND in Geography with a minimum of Second Class, Lower Division
- 2 years post-NYSC experience will be an added advantage.
- Use of QGIS and ArcGIS will be an added advantage.
- Must also be trainable.
- The successful candidates must be computer literate and have the urge to always meet set target with very good report writing and communication skill.
- Must have the ability to manage people, time and inspire others with a willingness to learn.
- Must be intelligent, smart diligent and hardworking.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The Operations Manager reports directly to the CEO and oversees the general operations of the company
- The primary emphasis for this position focuses on operations management, human resource management, and inter-departmental coordination.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Operations Manager will oversee the general operations of the company. In this regard, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Administering a system of quality control in the company’s operations.
- Establishes and ensures departmental guidelines and performance standards are met.
- Assumes leadership role in strategic planning, and establishing short and long-range goals.
- Initiates program planning in support of goals.
- Develop in conjunction with the managers of the company, plans for the growth and development of the company and the expansion or improvement of company services.
- Administers a strong performance oriented culture. Confers with Unit Managers to ensure customers receive effective and responsive service, and that staff are well informed and customer service oriented
- Assumes a leadership role in developing and maintaining on-going customer service programs.
- Confers with HR to ensure proper human resources operations, in the recruitment, hiring, mentoring and evaluating unit managers. Assists in the planning and implementation of all training sessions.
- Assists in maintaining standards of safety for staff, as defined by Environmental Health and Safety regulations.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited.