American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.
We are recruiting qualified persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to explain complex issues and concepts to customers so that they understand them fully
- Applicants must not be less than 30 years old.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Job Title: Direct Sales Officer
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on financial well-being.
- Determines clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing annual reviews; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds to beneficiaries.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; agency meetings and review sessions; maintaining personal networks; participating in seminars, workshops and trainings.
- Enhances agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Degree – qualified in any field of study
- Only residents of Lagos state should apply.
- No work experience is required.
- Age – not less than 28years of age.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th June, 2018.