Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials including pens, forms, paper etc.
- Greet and welcome visitors, answer questions and address complaints.
- Provide all secretarial and administrative assistance to the Managing Director.
- Open, read, route and distribute incoming mails and other materials and prepare answers to routine mails and also to coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- Performs secretarial tasks of a confidential nature including but not limited to producing letters, reports, memorandums, etc. via the computer; makes photocopies, files, distributes mail, etc.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the internet.
- Communicates in a positive and effective manner with staffs and visitors
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Other duties as assigned
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate data to superiors
- Prepare reporting as needed
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Sales Manager
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2018.