Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting young, energetic individuals with a can-do spirit, attributes of hard-work, honesty & integrity candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive House Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced House Manager to oversee the daily operations as well as provide strategic direction in managing the House
- You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of the House
- Must be a Male, 40 years and above
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource, Hotel/Hospitality Management, or Hotel and Catering or relevant field
- At least 5 years proven work experience as a Hotel Manager or similar role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent Planning and budgeting Skills
- Good knowledge of compensation and payroll management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Attention to detail.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
- Devise cost efficient strategies in providing satisfactory welfare packages for the household.
- Maintain accurate records including service user files, database and monitoring reports within expected timeframes.
- Attend to all welfare requirements of Management and their residences.
- To encourage and foster a spirit of community and cooperation among employees and employer through induction, social events and other activities, so that individuals are sensitive to, and aware of, the need for cooperation and conduct which befits the household.
- Attend meetings with the Vice Chairman when necessary to give regular updates.
- Promote and enforce good order and discipline by proactively supporting staff welfare and lead on liaison with other staff support services, as appropriate.
- Investigate domestic breaches and implement disciplinary procedures.
- Work in partnership with the Housekeeper to ensure proper maintenance of the residence.
- To manage your staff team working hours, overtime, annual leave, achievement of targets and completion of restricted budgets to ensure accurate and appropriate spending takes place.
- Negotiate and manage all contracts, supervise work including screening and overseeing outside vendors.
- Set the household standard and responsible for the training, and ongoing management of staff required to meet the service needs of the household.
- To ensure compliance with health and safety policies and procedures in liaison with the Safety, Health and Environment Unit, as appropriate.
- Ensure systems and policies are in place to secure and enhance the entire wellbeing of the household.
- Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others.
- Manage work schedules to meet deadlines.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
- Develop and implement tactical sales plans for growing new business and expand current business
- Meeting and achieving Sales Budgets,
- Open New market,
- Interfacing with Farmers to give technical and extension services,
- Promote, sell and educate the customers on the health of their animals
- Keeping and update territorial data of customers
- A minimum of Second Class Lower division or Lower Credit in Fisheries, Animal Science, Veterinary or any other related course; Or any skilled and experience salesman with the stated educational qualification in or field will be considered.
- At least 4 years experience in relevant industry with proven track record of performance
- Applicants must reside in any of these areas or state: Ikorodu, Epe, Ijebu, Ibeju-lekki axis
- Male only
- Age: not older than 45 years.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must have good territorial knowledge of the location he will be working from.
- Must have excellent driving skill with valid Drivers’ License.
- Salary is very competitive based on experience and industry standard.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly use the job title as the subject of your e-mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.