Deputy Manager, Risk Management Vacancy in a Leading Financial Company
A major player in the financial sector, requires a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Risk Management
- Collect information and review documentation to ensure that risk scenarios are continuously Identified and evaluated.
- Review risk responses with the relevant stakeholders or risk owners for validation of efficiency, effectiveness nod economy.
- Assist in the development of risk response action plans to address risk factors identified in the organizational risk profile.
- Develop a risk awareness program and conduct training to ensure that stakeholders or risk owners understand risk and contribute to the risk management process and promote a risk-aware culture.
- Maintain a risk register and communicate information to the relevant stakeholders or risk owners to ensure the continued effectiveness of the enterprise’s risk management strategy.
- Preparation of Risk reports no monthly and quarterly basis to the Board and the commission.
- Collect and validate data that measure key risk indicators (KRIs) to monitor and communicate their status to assist relevant stakeholders in their decision-making process.
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities for business processes and support capabilities to assist in the evaluation of enterprise risk.
- Assemble risk scenarios to estimate the likelihood and impact of significant events to the organization.
- Analyse risk scenarios to determine their impact on business objectives. Correlate identified risk scenarios to relevant business processes to assist in identifying risk ownership.
- identify and evaluate risk response options and provide management with information to enable risk response decisions.
- Ensure company-wide implementation of Business Continuity.
- Any other duties that maybe assigned.
- The candidate must possess a minimum educational qualification of a first degree in any of the following: Accounting, Actuarial Science, Finance, and Economics.
- Any of the following relevant professional qualification or their equivalents :ACA,ACCA,FRM.
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification work experience in the financial/banking/Pension industry Is preferred.
- Must have a sound business judgement with the ability to proactively look at markets, regulatory trends and identify existing and emerging risk issues.
- Experience in Risk Control Self-Assessment [unction at middle management level
- Deep understanding of risk management trends In the pensions industry.
- Clear understanding and knowledge of the business objectives and processes of various functions with a PFA.
- Deep understanding of enterprise risk management strategies, techniques and reporting applications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access. and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, leadership and time management skills.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills gained within a quality assurance environment.
Deadline:10th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.