Die and Embossing Maker Job at Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited
Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, Ibadan, is a member of a leading packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 13 countries committed to packaging excellence. As part of our business expansion strategy, we seek to fill the post of:
Job Title: Die and Embossing Maker
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports to: Production Services Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- HND or equivalent qualification in Printing Technology, Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
- Gravure printing knowledge and management.
- Engineering tools management
- Proficiency in computer literacy (MS Office, CAD, Graphics)
- Excellent people relationship skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive and relevant experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Managing of pre make ready and make ready
- Inspection of tooling for embossing, cutting die and tooling upon receipt
- Installation/make ready of cutting die and embossing production
- Responsible for re-rule cutting die after production
- Managing and maintaining of Wetzel unit
- Drilling of stripping drums
- Installation and setting of Stripping drums.
Deadline:10th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.