Director of Operations (TV& Radio) Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited
Human Leadership Resources Limited is a group of highly versatile and professional Human Resources consultants with a core understanding of the African business terrain. We offer fit-for-purpose solutions that ensure optimum productivity of the people side of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Operations (TV& Radio)
Technical Skills / Experience
- General IT operations – network architecture, internet service management, servers, storage, hardware and software configurations, etc.
- Broadcast engineering in Radio & TV – Production Control Rooms (PCR), Master Control Rooms (MCR), Ingest, Electronic News Gathering (ENG), Digital Satellite News Gathering (DSNG), Radio Studio operations.
- Coordination and Management of all Radio Frequency (RF) operations – Mast, Transmission equipment and Transmitter operations.
- Management of all TV Studio Operations – Cameras, Lighting, Video editing and Inventory management.
- Support and Maintenance of all Broadcast & IT Infrastructure – Generators, Chillers /AC’s, Electrical, etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership experience and must be people manager
Expected years of experience
- Between 5 – 10 years in a similar senior role.
Deadline:30th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the title of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates are advised to apply.