West African College of Physicians, invites applications from suitably qualified Audit Firms to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: External Auditor
Qualifications Interested Audit Firms are invited to submit the following documents:
- Verifiable evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Must be registered in the office of the Auditor General
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/Auditor registered with ICAN or ANAN
- To examine the financial statements of the College with a view of expressing an independent opinion that the financial operation of the College reflects true and fair view of the financial transaction during the period under review.
- To prepare audit report and submit to the College.
Tenure of Appointment
The appointment s for a term of two (2) years in the first instance but the firm/candidate may be eligible for re-appointment for another final tenure of two (2) years based on satisfactory performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates/Audit Firm should submit ten (10) copies of Application with photocopies of their credentials and other supporting documents to:
The Secretary General,
West African College of Physicians,
6 Taylor Drive Off Edmund Crescent,
Medical Compound Yaba,
Application Deadline 27th June, 2018.