Fresh Jobs at Del-York International
Del-York International is a media and communications company, with a full-range of services which includes advertising, film production, events planning, digital design, film production workshops and broadcast communications consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
- Producing design collateral for projects including: (but not limited to): app icons, wireframes and designs, basic animations, presentation decks (1st Draft), app assets, and style guides.
- Accurately estimate and communicate design scope to lead designers.
- Work closely with project support staff including developers and project managers.
- Creating and maintaining presentation materials.
- Be able to concept and collaborate on strategy ideas, user testing and user experience.
- Experiment with multiple approaches to mobile strategy in order to solve client problems.
- Should be able to generate assets for use by developers.
- Demonstrate competence in layout, typography, mobile technology and standards, and new creative arenas as they emerge.
- Demonstrate competence with design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Sketch, Adobe After Effect, Corel Draw, Cinema4D.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Creates designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and design concepts.
- Conceptualizes design and marketing solutions while considering marketing impact and cost.
- Develops graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, brochures, presentations, and websites.
- Develops engaging assets for email communications, digital/mobile, social media.
- Develops videos for use on digital platforms including brand website, YouTube and in TVCs.
- Thinks creatively to produce new breakthrough ideas and concepts from conception to completion.
- Works as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, creative directors, illustrators, web developers, market research analysts, digital marketers, and marketing specialists.
Deadline: 18th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s / link to your portfolio to: email@example.com