KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forensic/Fraud Investigation – Analyst
Job ID: 107536BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment?
- Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do?
- Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations?
- A career in KPMG Forensic could be for you!
- We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees in the Forensic Unit.
Qualifications and Skills
- Should not have written the KPMG test before
- Age should be less than 26 years
- Ba about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Accounting Discipline will be an advantage.
- Minimum of five O’level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper
Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.