We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
Work Pattern: Shift Basis
- Attending to customers and clients
- Positively represent the interest of the company both within and outside your working hours
- Promoting sales and customer relations
- Keeping up on information about brands sold and competitors
- Preparing of weekly reports and rapid after sales service
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time
- Positively deal with enquiries about company and company products
- Ensuring all sales associates perform their duties and are monitored closely
- Manage relationships with existing clients and ensure maximum market penetration
- Effectively serve walk in buyers and convert them to return customers through cordial, efficient and effective customer relations
- Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in all levels with an excellent capacity of persuasion and negotiation
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Must reside in Asaba.
- Good customer service skill
- Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator role.
- Proven leadership ability and sale staff management experience.
- Good knowledge of the Market/environment
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Retail Business: 1 to 2 years
- sales: 1 to 2 years
- computer competency: 1 to 2 years
Deadline: 13th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This job requires long hours of standing.