Graduate Sales/Field Engineer Recruitment in a Technology & Office Equipment Sales Company
Global Niche Consult – Our client, a Technology & Office equipment sales Company with Headquarter in Lagos is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Field Engineer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos & Port Harcourt-Rivers
- The successful candidates amongst others will be responsible for sales and maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintenance of the equipment and infrastructure available at the site.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Involved in the installation process of new and advanced technologies interpreting the requirements specified by the research team and understanding the employer’s requirements.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Tests machines that are already installed for their performance and safety.
- Listen to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Essential: First degree in Computer Science/Electrical Electronics Engineering
- 1-2years experience in similar position.
- Experience with computer networking will be an advantage.
The preferred candidates will have to differentiate himself/herself as an exceptional leader as well as possess the following skills:
- Ability to interpret technical issues through the non-technical description provided by their customers.
- Ability to convince others; using persuasive tactics and charisma to gain agreement.
- Presents concepts in a clear, pleasant manner; feels comfortable in front of a group; tailors communications style to the audience.
- Shows superior ability to identify solutions where others cannot; thinks technically but can translate thoughts into plain language.
- Comes up with new ideas; generates alternatives when the usual methods don’t work; solves new or unusual problems effectively.
- Possess good logical skills and ability to prioritize tasks depending upon the emergency situations.
- Ability to work in adverse setting and climatic conditions.
- Attractive salary with high commissions on overall sales.
- With other attractive benefits.
Deadline:14th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the mail.
- Kindly state location on your application clear
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.