Greensprings School, is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme
- We are seeking qualified candidates for the 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme which is commencing in August 2018.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper degree (in Education) or B.SC/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; Drama, Music, Lab Technician, Accounting, Economics, Art, Special Education Needs, French, English, Maths, and Science.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent Professional appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s along with Credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph) via email to: email@example.comApplicants should clearly state subject of the mail as “Graduate Trainee 2018 – (Insert Subject Area) e.g (Graduate Trainee – Maths)”.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2018.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.