Graphic Designer Vacancy at Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- As the Graphic Designer You’ll work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager and will develop creative ideas and concepts.
- The appropriate media and style has to be chosen to meet the client’s objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- 5 Years valuable experience.
- Successful shortlisted candidates must come with their work portfolio
- Graphic design skills, layout skills, creative services, customer focus, creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, desktop publishing tools, acute vision, handles rejection.
- HND/BSc in related field
You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Deadline:20th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org