We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Protection Manager
Reports to: Head of Brand Assurance & Corporate Security
Contract Duration: 6 Months
KPI to Measure Progress
- Identify and provide intelligence on major hubs in East and Central
- Identify and establish relationships with key players in these markets (Executives of each market association)
- Quarterly formal engagement sessions with market associations to discuss our challenges and chart ways forward
- Sustain and maintain trust between GN and these association and ensure the association support and drive GN anti-counterfeit drive
- Get association to support quarterly engagements with Spirits and wine meeting with Diageo
- Intelligence gathering and dissemination against production, storage and retail
- Carryout market inspection to not less than 120 outlets across 6 trades monthly
- Develop and maintain stakeholder map within the region (NAFDAC, SON, CPC, Police & Customs) Names, designation and telephone numbers of regulators.
- Use stakeholder map to develop cordial relationship with all stakeholders.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Good analytical Skills
- Good communication skills
- Professional experience NDLEA, counterfeit/ illicit management will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under little supervision
- Manage and build cordial working relationships with relevant Regulatory Enforcement agencies across East and central divisions
- Develop cordial working relationship with market associations to manage counterfeit issues in each market
- Carryout market inspections monthly to scale the size and nature of counterfeit and copycat issue within the divisions and report back on a monthly basis
- Support our 3PP on matters relating to counterfeit and intellectual property investigations within the East and Central
- Gather intel on counterfeit operations to support actionable raid actions against production, storage and retail facilities
- Prepare monthly reports on BP activities in the East and Central.
- Support the Sales teams in resolving complaints on counterfeiting within East and Central divisions.
- Support all Brand Protection initiative East and Central divisions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online