Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in Transportation and Logistics industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Corporate Communications
Job Reference: 1456
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Logistics & Transport
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Ensure our employees, buildings and digital profile consistently reflect our values and proposition, drive our Public Relations activities to raise our profile with our key target audiences, increase the reach and quality of our communications to create better awareness of our activities, performance and proposition.
- Develop internal and external communications plans to build and maintain the company’s reputation among key audiences and to create a fully joined up ‘one team’ approach to all communications while producing high quality and engaging corporate communications content across multiple channels and for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Oversee the Corporate Communications Strategy for company.
- Plan, implement and manage communications campaigns while protecting the company’s brand.
- Collaborating with the Human Resources Department to create an inspiring Employer Brand and Employee value proposition.
- Creating a positive media profile and positioning using social media and other channels.
- Building strong working relationships with other internal teams and individuals and providing communications consultancy advice the group.
- Ensure efficient and effective use of communications channels, review and update to meet audience requirements.
- Embed stakeholder relations and engagement into the communications team work.
- Work closely with vendors.
- Lead and manage internal and external communications to drive engagement, alignment and understanding of the company’s strategy and priorities.
- Collaborate with the Group Head, HR to design and lead the company Corporate Social Responsibility strategy that promotes, protects and builds on the company’s corporate reputation and ensures alignment with the company’s strategies and priorities.
- Oversee the development of the internal communications function including intranet, all employee briefings and internal events program.
- Act as a spokesperson for the company, provide guidance to the press office team, ensure company executive leadership team and spokespersons have appropriate media training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Social Sciences or the Humanities.
- A demonstrated record of success in planning and managing work programs from inception to completion and delivering on target.
- Excellent understanding of best practice and digital communications.
- Extensive knowledge of branding principles and tactics through multimedia including the Web.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate media campaigns, communication strategies (internal and external) and to plan, manage and deliver targeted market research programs.
- A Master’s Degree in Mass Communication or Marketing.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional services in marketing and communications senior management roles.
- Proven ability to manage projects and design and implement complex internal business processes and strategies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online