Head of Boys’ Boarding Vacancy at AVI-Cenna International School
AVI-Cenna International School – We are a well-established, successful and prestigious International School in Lagos. The School has a reputation for high academic standards and an uncompromising commitment to excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Boys’ Boarding (Residential)
To Commence from: September 2018.
- This is a multi-faceted position and duties will be undertaken throughout all areas of the school, taking account, wherever possible, the skills and interests of the particular individual.
- The successful appointee will have a deep commitment to the welfare of young people and an interest in the holistic nature of boarding education.
- They will be able to exercise authority, possess great empathy and show students by example how to achieve a successful balance between work and recreation.
- They will exhibit a calm, friendly and professional approach in their communications with all stakeholders.
- We will consider both teaching and non-teaching applicants who have a minimum of five years experience at a senior level, preferably within an international school.
- Prospective candidates are required to have excellent inter-personal skills together with the enthusiasm required to work closely and harmoniously with students.
- They must also have the ability to work under pressure and carry out demanding tasks. Dynamism, adaptability and good communication skills are essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed candidates should send a letter of Application, recent passport photo and Curriculum Vitae to the “Principal” via: firstname.lastname@example.org