GOS Projects Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Business Development
- The post holder will be responsible for coordinating the identification and evaluation of new markets and products whilst Identifying business opportunities and prospecting for new Clients in order to improve the Bank’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- The post holder will be responsible for overseeing the roll out of new banking products, services, whilst identifying and driving new income initiatives for the bank optimizing existing ones. S/He will act as business development officer in identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to increase in sales.
- The Ideal candidate will work with team members to pre-qualify leads and close deals to meet targets, whilst conducting periodic research on market trends. If you can evaluate market penetration of banks products and services, as well as submit weekly sales reports and ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the banks customer relationship management system, this Job is for You!
- S/he will be responsible for Designing the Business Development Strategy and ensuring alignment with the Bank’s strategy, business goals whilst developing and executing business Development Plans for the bank.
- The Ideal candidate will serve as customer relationship manager in maintaining existing customer relationship whilst identifying and establishing new customers. S/He will be responsible for paying visits, making calls to existing and prospective customers with a view to maintaining and establishing good relationship with them.
- The post holder will be responsible for providing general business advisory services to customers; regularly reviewing customers segment marketing strategies, customer plans and make appropriate recommendations. The Ideal candidate will be responsible for receiving feedback from customers for improvement of banking products and services whilst building relationship that are of value with the customers. H/She will be responsible for identifying customer needs, proactively seeking to provide products/services to meet such needs whilst monitoring the compilation of a comprehensive database of information on all existing relationships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online