La Sien Bottling Company Limited, an FMCG company that has been producing and distributing premium bottled water since 2010; and has a vision to “be available on every table in every locality”; requires the services of a Head of Finance to lead our dynamic team into the next phase of success for our business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Finance & Accounts
Reports to: Business Manager
Supervises: Accountant, Finance Officer
Job type: Full Time
Summary of Job Purpose
- The successful candidate will hold a key leadership role within the company and will be required to lead the finance and accounts department in financial planning, cash flow management, financial forecasting, analysis, book keeping, financial reporting and tax settlement.
- Contribute to the overall leadership, strategic planning and management of the company.
Required Education and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in any field (Strong preference for Finance)
- ICAN or ACCA Certified
- 7 years’ experience with at least 3years in a similar role.
- Experience in banking is an added advantage.
- The capacity to make quick but rational decisions
- Good IT skills.
- Sound financial risk management
- A highly developed sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Commercial and business awareness
- Ability to present sound financial reports
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Negotiation/Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Strong attention to details and an investigative nature
- The ability to work as part of a youthful and vibrant team and to build strong working relationships
- Ensure accurate, complete & timely financial and management reporting.
- Ensure company’s financial policies & processes are in place and are adhered to.
- Responsible for all insurance processes; ensure that cover is appropriate and sufficient for the company.
- Report on factors influencing business performance.
- Maintain external relationships with auditors, lawyers, bankers and statutory organizations e.g. FIRS.
- Undertake financial analysis from time to time.
- Contribute to the formation of strategic and long-term business plans.
- Monitor cash flows and provide prediction of future cash requirement.
- Manage budget processes & consolidation, including periodic re-forecasts.
- Carry out continuous review of all finance policies & internal control procedures
- Responsible for all tax affairs – Corporate Tax, VAT, PAYE, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Head of Finance” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2018.