Head, Risk Management Vacancy at a Well Capitalised Mortgage Bank
A well capitalised Mortgage Bank located in Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Risk Management
- The ideal candidate shall be responsible for managing the organisation’s total risks and ensure compliance with the bank’s set risk appetite.
- The candidate must have sufficient knowledge to design appropriate risks mitigating strategies across the enterprise’s operations.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 4 years Banking experience, particularly credit risk management.
- Analytical with a tolerance for high volumes and problem absorption whilst detailed oriented.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills: Correspondence to be articulated in a logical and well-structured manner. Must be able to convey facts, ideas and opinions clearly.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite especially MS Excel.
- Analytical skills with ability to analyze large data.
- Attention to detail. Thorough, particular and accurate in nature
- Initiative – Identification of possible outcomes and taking preventative measures.
- Resilience – Ability to stand ground when being challenged.
- Integrity – Maintaining a high level of trust.
- Good organizational skills to achieve required work flow.
- People management skills and great team player.
- Ensure that accounts identified as problematic are placed on the watch list and re-risk graded to reflect their current irregular status.
- Ensure that covenants and approval conditions for facilities are recorded, diarised and followed up effectively.
- Liaise with approved Estate Surveyors and ensure that turnaround time on Property Valuation does not exceed three days.
- Maintain a diary system to ensure timely follow up and ensure that corrective action is taken and the account rectified as indicated.
- Communicate with branches to ensure regularization of accounts.
- Ensure that accounts identified as problematic are placed on the watch list.
- Monthly reporting of accounts to be placed on Watch-list to Management.
- Updating Covenant tracker – Monthly for all accounts.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Management.
Deadline: 22nd June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Head, Risk Management” as the subject of the mail.