Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Ruff ‘n’ Tumble Betti-O School of Fashion, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Garment Technician Skills Acquisition Training Programme
- We wish to invite suitable candidates for admission into a full time six-month Garment Technician Skills Acquisition Training Programme.”
- To train & equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in garment making.
- To develop individuals with the capacity to engage economic activities that add value to the nation.
- Garment making
- Business of Fashion
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30 years and have obtained a minimum of SSCE/NECO/GCE pass.
Deadline: 22nd June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The programme is Tuition free and non-residential; candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the training.
- Ensure phone numbers and email addresses provided are correct as shortlisted candidates will be contacted via contacts provided in your application.