Information Technology (IT) Chief Vacancy in a Multinational Bottling Company
MacTay Consulting – Our client, a multinational bottling Company in Lagos and Ogun States, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Chief
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- To manage and administer computer networks, servers, End user support and related computing environment e.g. SERVERS including computer hardware, systems software, applications and all configurations.
- Businesses rely on a central information processing system to support efficient data management and communications.
- The IT Chief monitors and support the organization’s operational requirements, researches strategies and technology solutions, and builds the most cost-effective and efficient system to achieve those goals and
- An Information Technology Chief is responsible for implementing and maintaining an organization’s technology infrastructure.
- Five (5) Main duties per area of responsibility (Action – Function – Result)
- End user support on computer/network issues.
- Internet and intranet both LAN and Wireless administration and support, Computer hardware, systems software, applications and all configurations.
- Management of Conference Meeting Hardware Device and Application. E.g. Polycom, Blue Jeans and Zoom Application
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, Repair or replacement of defective components.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records § Verify that peripherals are working properly.
- Network monitoring
- Ensures maximum issue resolutions in minimum time.
- Backup, replacement and repair of Hardware and software in case of system failure.
- Telephone Call Circle-CUG Management
- Email configuration for staff
- Remote access for BIG Magic/Fullstep ERP communication
- Server’s configuration for proper functionalities
- Integration of network, servers and systems security
- General IT Configuration e.g. Server, network, phones printers, Desktop and laptops
- File systems application update and backup Terminal user account creation and New IT features implementations.
- Repairs of hardware and software infrastructure
- Daily and weekly diagnosis and replacement of defective component
- Providing solutions to networks problems that arises
- Troubleshoot network infrastructure for proper functionality
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Confer with network users about how to solve system problems.
- End user support on computer/network issues.
- Create file systems, Create backup and recovery policy, Monitor network communication
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Computer Software and Hardware Installations
- Latest IT Technology Installations for end users, Servers and IT Infrastructure
- Update systems OS performance and installations
- Install and perform system repairs on hardware, software and peripheral equipment, following design and installation specifications
- Polycom setup and support for teleconference Hardware Installation, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Maintaining installed software and update for end user
- Maintaining records Of software licenses
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations
- User administration (setup and maintaining account).
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Train others in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Determine requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Enter commands and observe functionality of system to verify correct operations and detect errors Analyzes performance of the environment and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Master’s in Information Technology.
- B.Sc Mechanical Engineering.
- Honors Diploma Network Engineering and PMP Certifícate.
- CCNA, NETWORK+ and SERVER+
- Server,Network and systems setup, administration and management
- Configuration, administration and management of Servers, Routers, Internet, Wireless, LAN and Access Points
- Management and Support of IT Facilities, General IT support
- Inventory Management
- General IT Installations, configurations, administering and troubleshooting
- Microsoft exchange server/active directory database Management, implementation, configuration and administration.
- Extensive knowledge / technical expertise / qualified professional / etc.
- Linux Server OS Support, Active Directory Server Application Management,
- Vast support of LAN/Wireless Network Installation, Implementation Configuration and Administration. Good support Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10,8.1, 8,7, NT, XP and Vista, Server 2010, 2008, 2003
- Wide Range of Application Management e.g. BM Fullstep, Microsoft Navision, Acronis, Radmin, Team Viewer, SQL, SQL Database
- Management of area IT staff, IT Equipment’s to ensure at least 99% uptime of IT equipment’s in the organization and also at their various area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online