Investment Banker Vacancy at AT&A Group Limited
AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services, we are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Banker
- The main role of the Investment Banker is to advise companies, institutions and governments on how to achieve their financial goals and implement long and short-term financial plans.
- He/She also helps clients raise money in the capital markets, assists with mergers and acquisitions; buys and sells financial products for corporate and government clients.
Requirements, Education, Knowledge & Skills
- The Investment Banker must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower award from an accredited institution in Finance, Accounting / Business Administration and Economics.
- An MBA / Master’s degree in Finance / Accounting or a professional certification in accounting (ACCA) or CFA would be an added advantage.
- The Investment Banker must be a seasoned and experienced individual with a minimum of 6-8 years in investment banking or other related experience typically gained from Investment Banks.
- Experience must span corporate finance, debt capital markets and equity capital markets.
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory issues
- Commercial awareness
- An in-depth understanding of different economic sectors.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Impeccable quantitative skills
- Excellent team work and team leadership skills
- Project and time management ability
- Analytical Skills
- Highly skilled in research and statistics
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to Detail,
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to working under pressure
- He / She must be an aggressive sales person
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing
- Ability to create effective, committed teams and able to inspire high performance
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel .
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Ability to perform on the spot valuations
- Develop and maintain a corporate, individual, and government client base
- Research, analyze, and interpret financial information and market trends
- Raise capital by issuing securities, whether debt or equity
- Develop financial models to analyze deals and offers to determine viability and profitability
- Offer expert advice on investment tactics and methods
- Secure and arranges merger and acquisitions on behalf of clients
- Buy and sell investments, stocks, and trusts on behalf of clients
- Develop thorough knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry
- Assists clients with restructuring large debt obligations by negotiating agreements with financial institutions and government agencies
- Identifies innovative business opportunities to help clients expand and grow
- Guide clients through expansion of corporate or personal enterprise to maximize profits
- Work with clients to determine amounts of capital needed to meet business goals, and identifies markets or products from which to raise capital
- Prepare legal and financial documents to complete purchases, investments, and acquisitions
- Consults with lawyers and other financial experts as necessary to ensure legality and the best possible outcome for new deals
- Works extremely long hours during busy seasons and as work demands
Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com