IT Manager Vacancy at StillEarth Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
- B.Sc in Computer Science, MIS
- Good knowledge of Relational Database Management System
- Working knowledge of any of Java++ and .NET, PhP and SQL Server
- Candidate must be strong in quantitative analysis, must be able to think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills, analytical, problem-solving skills and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, word and power point
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Work with external Apps developer to integrate application with internal process and procedure
- Coordinate/managing the IT department’s activities and projects with a view to ensuring prompt achievement of the department and company’s set targets
- Deliver support across apps life cycle.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operation.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Operate consoles in order to monitor the performance of the LAN/WAN; and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records
- Prepare and maintain documentation, standard operating procedures and checklists for end users and IT assets.
- Advance System troubleshooting, diagnosis and analysis.
- Providing backup to other staff
- Managing The company’s social media network like facebook, twitter, etc and managing /coordinating the update of information on them.
- Proactively manage internet access and website administration
Deadline: 3rd July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com