Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
The successful candidate must:
- Have substantial experience in Project Management and can manage application system as well as development/maintenance of projects.
- Be able to design, implement and drive IT and Security Systems processes and governance
- Have Negotiation, Innovation & Leadership skills
- Be able to drive and deliver sales targets of security systems technology to clients by giving presentations on behalf of the company as delegated by the management team
- Possess knowledge of IT and security systems trends and best practices
- Have knowledge of Service level agreements
- Have knowledge of hardware and software requirements across the industry
- Be able to represent the company at external client meetings and events as decided by the management team in pursuit of the company’s objectives
- Maintain and manage the implementation of IT /data security principles and guidelines
- Ensure release management and change control processes exist and is functional
- Be able to ensure the technical quality of the various project deliverables, while understanding the wider risks associated with the work, including the strategic aspects of it.
- Ensure new upgrades/releases of applications process is functional
- Be able to strategically determine current and future technology requirement to achieve corporate objectives and meet client needs
- Ensure strategy/policy/procedures is benchmarked against best practices in industry
- Possess relevant experience in a management role
- Ensure support, coaching and mentoring is continuously provided so that objectives are met
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- Have substantial years of experience in a similar role within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises such as construction/ security/ manufacturing or similar (SMES)
- Hold a Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Relevant Masters/ Business qualification
- Partly qualified.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Develop activities to create new leads, Identifies new business opportunities by leveraging existing network, researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking deals.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; actively manage and report deal pipeline with clear action plan to win.
- Follow-up on leads by engaging multiple stakeholders and customers
- Converts leads to sales and closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Is able to establish contacts and work with senior levels of leadership within the potential partner or customer organization effectively and strike long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Generate new businesses with clear income lines to the company.
- Maintain and increase income via existing businesses.
- Lead the marketing team in meetings with clients and prospects.
- Develop a strategic plan(s) periodically that would ensure the meeting of the goals and visions.
- Maintain quality services by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Coordinate the activities of the operations department.
- Ability to work and achieve targets given.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Sciences or other relevant field from a reputable university.
- At least two years in sales and business development in Nigeria.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and excitement about the opportunity to creatively build effective, non-traditional sales channels in a nascent product category
- Strong market orientation, entrepreneurial and innovative thinker.
- Result oriented, able to self start, passionate about technology and agriculture, able to multitask and meet deadlines. Can work remotely without supervision.
- Embraces complexity, multi-disciplinary, curious, appreciates different perspectives and cultures.
- Hands-on and get things done, quickly. Highly resourceful, thinks on his/her feet. Very confident and can communicate effectively. Has excellent analytical skills, able to solve problems, fluency people and handle multiple stakeholders.
- Very good verbal and written fluency in English.
Job Title: Client Accounts Executive
- Promote and maintain the strength of company’s image and quality at all time.
- Devise, develop and deliver comprehensive strategic and tactical plans and proposals for client brands/business development.
- Identify new opportunities and ways to increase revenue share of within existing accounts.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Be both proactive and reactive to the customer’s needs and actively manage and monitor their performance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business, Communication or Marketing related discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience in a PR or Advertising Agency.
- First class communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Ability to operate professionally and effectively at all times.
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience.
- Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate.
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Supports the execution of category activation marketing strategy/plan within the cluster/ market.
- The role leverage links between the cluster/market and the category.
- The role works closely with the Market Sales teams to deliver plan through superior consumer and customer activation
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language.
- B.Sc/M.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field.
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Manager
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients on behalf of the Chairman
- Industry research and preparation of executive summaries and reports as required from time to time
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents and presentations for team members and industry partners
- Interface with Chairman’s direct reports to obtain information and performance reports
- Schedule Chairman’s meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events such as trade shows, industry events, CSR activities and staff appreciation events
- Lead and execute special projects from time to time
- Maintain an organised filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- A Financial or Marketing qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- He/She will be responsible for creating and implementing strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems; for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback; and will be involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
- Liaison between Clients and the company and ensures that customers are satisfied and the company meets the KPI’s during deployment
- Ensure projects are properly executed based on the contracts
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Main Job Summary
- To ensure that client business requirements are met while providing a variety of advisory services around project management, business process improvements, and implementation support.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- First Degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as Business Analyst in
- Experience in software development concepts and methodologies
- Demonstrable experience in business process reengineering
- Strong understanding of software implementation life cycle, project management, business process management, requirements definition, functional design, quality management, and change management
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal
- Planning, Organizing and Time Management
- Presentation and Analytical Skill
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Proactive and Self Motivated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the Subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.