Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Plant Manager
Reporting To: The Plant Operations Manager
- The Deputy Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Influence and learn from below
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Any other work related assigned by the plant operations manager
- Proven work experience as a deputy plant manager
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Bachelors/HND degree in Mechanical/Electrical or related field
- Other certification a strong advantage.
Job Title: Line Inspector
- Inspect Production process to ensure conformity
- Other job assigned by Quality Assurance Manager.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Chemistry/ Biochemistry, Food Tech/Lab Science or relevant field
- Experience ia an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th June, 2018.