Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, a Financial / Services Oriented Company, needs qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High School Degree
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Coverage assistance/inquiries
- Claims information and develop its market area with new and existing Customers.
- Educate Clients on Company’s products/Services
- Counsel the Customers on the right product/services to Purchase etc
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of OND in a relevant field
- 4 years of work experience as sales executive
- Good communication skill
- Must be goal Oriented and ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be confident
- Must be smart
- Should be a computer literate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to: email@example.com with their valid addresses and contact numbers included. The subject of your application should be the Job Title.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.