WECO Systems International Limited is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) company that has been operating in Nigeria for over twenty (20) years. We are a CISCO Tier one Gold partner and our corporate headquarters is in Lagos, with branches in Port-Harcourt and Abuja. Our experience and customer base spans across the Oil and Gas, Banking, Telecommunications, Government and Manufacturing sectors of the economy
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Provides overall responsibility for Solution Delivery & Implementation from a Project Management perspective, POST Implementation Support.
- Also, responsible for ensuring customers objectives are met with proper alignment with earlier set SOWs and PIPs at the right/budgeted cost, quality and time.
- This will ultimately contribute to achievement/exceeding of targeted sales for the infrastructure solutions and Software Enterprise Application Divisions by ensuring repeat business and sales.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Partners with various implementation teams for prompt and according to schedule fulfillment of customer project requirement.
- Project/site supervision and ownership-ensures quality control and delivery during site installations, terminations, setups-ensure no facility damages or losses while on site e.t.c partners with implementation TLS to provide direction for Network/trainee engineers, technicians e.t.c.
- Manages and supervises projects while ensuring best practices update.
- Manage and facilitate; Solution Delivery & implementation, Project Management, POST implementation Support of the project
- Project actual commissioning and sign-off
- Responsible for tracking customer projects are fulfilled in alignment with budgeted costs, quality and time.
- Co-ordinates and ensures adherence to Development, preparation, proper and simplified documentation of relevant and applicable as built project diagrams, installation reference details, documentation e.t.c.
- Establishing rapport and respect with business customers and other staff. Managing diverse teams of people including customers, internal staff, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prompt follow-up on equipment delivery status and timelines, on-time mobilization of manpower and materials to project sites.
- Ensure minimal complaints from customers and subcontractors across all projects handled.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships that will ensure repeat businesses, support SLA renewals e.t.c.
- Preparation and updating of project implementation plans using Microsoft Project.
- Ensure that info pertaining to competition intelligence, new opportunities while on site is reported promptly.
- Attends project meetings, contract/SLA meetings, pre-tender meetings (when necessary) e.t.c.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in the field by attending professional development training, workshops, seminars and conferences and by reading professional literature in the related technical field.
- Ensure relevant product/ technology knowledge updates for self-development and on the job proficiency
- Displays a high level of effort and commitment to performing work; operates effectively within the organizational structure; demonstrates trustworthiness and responsible behaviour.
Key Performance Indicators
- Will be in accordance with the Balance Scorecard
- Required Skills and Competencies Skills/Knowledge
- Appropriate level of professional skill and knowledge in solution areas and management
- In-depth ICT Skills
- Policies and processes development & Implementation
Requirements, Experience and Qualifications
- A good First Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline.
- A minimum of 4-6 years post-graduate experience in a similar position, preferably, professional experience should be against the background of borderless networks solution development.
- A relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification e.g. Prince 2, PMP will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of ICT business environment.
- Must possess astute organizational & people management acumen
- Must be confident
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Well organized
- Good reporting, project and time management skills with persistence
- Must be a strategic thinker
- High energy, integrity, and confidence
- Proactive decision-maker
- Ability to look beyond the obvious/routine
- Ability to see what others cannot see
- Ability to seek a richer set of alternatives
- Ability to question assumptions
- Must be an energetic person with unusual initiative
- Must be resilient
- Sound ethics and integrity.
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.
Job Title: Finance and Admin Assistant
Key Areas of ResponsibilitiesThe key roles of the Finance and Admin Assistant includes but are not limited to:
- Work with the RM (ABUJA) to manage asset and coordinate logistic for Branch and the Staffs in HQ
- Ensure that all company assets are in good shape at all time.
- Generate and sends monthly stock inventory report, Fixed Assets, Facility Report weekly debt drive report.
- Ensure that all operational needs of the office running is met at all times and environment is conducive to work
- Collects and sends Payment Advice to Financial Accountants on every invoice payment
- Ensures familiarity with market trends , high-quality products or services and maintains efficient productivity.
- Maintains and directs the orderliness and worry-free environment of the branch
- Maintain good records of all monies spent by ensuring expenses are receipted and recorded
- Ensures quality control management systems and documentations are maintained.
Qualifications & Experience
- An HND/B.Sc in Business Administration, Management, or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have the ability to multi task and result Oriented.
- Experience and familiarity with Microsoft office tools and financial reporting tools.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails and when submitting reports.
- Strong Financial & Analytical Skills
Application Deadline 27th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com