R.A.THINK DESIGN is an Israeli-Nigerian company. The company is managed by vastly experienced team of expatriate management executives and Nigerian staff. We have strategic partnerships and alliances with organizations and groups based in Nigeria, Europe and the Middle East. Our Office and Showroom is at 2/4 Samuel Anibaba Street, Ikosi, Ketu, Lagos. We are committed to clients’ needs and to provide excellent work as well as providing competitive prices.
R.A.THINK DESIGN is a company that specializes in doors (Canadian, Panel, Flush Doors + Plain and Decorated Security Doors); Card key locks; Hotel Furniture; Dry Wall Partitioning; Suspended Ceilings; Laminated Flooring; Stainless Steel Balustrades & Handrails; all types of Office Furniture; Kitchen Furniture & Accessories; and Ultra-modern Swimming Pools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Carpenter
- Production of furniture (ward robes, doors, kitchen cabinets, tables and chairs) in the factory;
- Installation of ward robes, doors, kitchen cabinets etc on sites;
- Work with corian;
- Work harmoniously with other sections in the factory;
- Act timely in the production of furniture assigned to your department;
- Carry out any other work that may be assigned to you in the course of your employment with the company;
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Upholsterer
- Study work orders to determine the amount and type of materials required to cover work pieces
- Follow sketches, patterns or blueprints to indicate cutting lines on fabrics using chalks, pencils or paint
- Measure and cut materials using manual or automated cutting instruments
- Confer with customers prior to upholstery to determine their color, style, and fabric preferences
- Remove anchoring tacks and strip upholstered furniture down to its wooden frame
- Examine furniture frames, springs, and webbings to identify defects
- Apply their knowledge of upholstery to build or repair upholstered furniture using a variety of hand or power tools
- Ensure projects are completed and delivered before set deadline
- Cover wooden frame with soft materials such as cotton, felt pad, fiber or foam to improve texture and appearance
- Work with tools and materials such as glue, staples, saw, cement, tacks and nail guns
- Secure work pieces and materials onto production equipment
- Conduct routine maintenance of work tools and upholstery machine
- Finish upholstered furniture by attaching ornament trims, buttons, buckles, and grommets
- Operate sewing machine to sew upholstery and join various sections of covering fabric
- Replace defective or worn upholstery spring, webbing or wooden frame.
Job Title: Machinist
- Cutting of materials both wood, laminated boards, MDF boards and other profile.
- Act timely in the execution of work assigned to your department.
- Work harmoniously with other departments in the factory.
- Carry out work that may be assigned to you in the course of your employment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.