Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lead Process Engineer
Req I D: Req-1368
- Carry out process engineering studies and provide assistance to any process activity needed to support operations at site
- Carry out process engineering studies within the context of site modifications (SMR) or field development / facilities upgrade projects
- Participate in the SMR Process by following up on implementation of SMRs from initiation to completion
Provide process engineering SERVICES towards SUPPORTING OPERATIONS through the following:
- Conduct process studies in order to optimize production for Onshore/Offshore sites.
- Review & Contribute to formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects
- Review & Contribute to formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review/update existing ones
- Provide process support for Onshore/Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown
- Provide process assistance to Onshore/Offshore
- Operations for technical operating problems
- Provide assistance for any process activities across production sites.
Provide process engineering Services towards SMRs, Facilities Upgrade through the following:
- Perform core process design activities as instructed by lead design engineer
- Undertake de-bottleneck studies and recommend solutions to optimize existing installations (Safety, Environment, Production, etc)
- Ensure contact with process specialists in HQ and liaise with HQ for integration of new Projects with existing facilities
- Carry out effective process design studies for SMR
- Provide effective and timely response to technical queries / SMRs
- Support Contractors to prepare Scope of Work or review/validate process studies by Contractors
- Participate in site visits, pre-studies, basic and detailed studies for process-related modifications to existing installations.
- Provide Process design and know-how within JV Operations and to other Departments and Divisions
- Ensure that Process Documentation & Design complies with COMPANY Rules and Specifications and with International Standards and that it is kept updated
- Ensure that all updated documents are sent to EDMS team for processing
- Participate in and prepare technical audits -PTR / HAZOP / HAZID etc
- Ensure that all SMRs are carried out according to Company procedure and within a defined timeline
- B.Sc in Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- 10 years minimum experience in process engineering design in the oil/gas industry
- Must have at least 5 years experience in a lead process engineer role
- Should be proficient in the use of Process simulation software e.g. ProII, HYSYS
- Valid medical certificate acceptable to Company
- Valid BOSIET/HUET (including CA-EBS) certificate for offshore missions
- Process Engineer, BSc, Engineering, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online