A leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Lagos and offices spread across the country. Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek competent, experienced and dedicated individuals to fill the under-listed position:
Job Title: Legal Executive
Reporting to: The Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Minimum of 5 years post call to bar.
- Experience in company secretariat practices (at least 2 years)
- Possession of Institute of Chartered Secretary and Administrator of Nigeria (ICSAN) will be an added advantage
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) will be an added advantage.
- Review of agreements
- Attend meetings and taking of minutes Carry out corporate governance activities
- Managing and storing the company’s records, e.g. re investments, property, payroll,insurance, accounting, taxation (VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax)
- Liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders
- Ensuring company compliance with legal obligations
- Filing of at regulatory returns Monitoring compliance with all regulatory provisions
- Carry out perfection of Legal title on company properties
- Maintaining the company’s statutory registers
- Advising the board of directors on their legal and corporate responsibilities and matters of corporate governance
- Organizing the company’s board meetings and annual general meeting;
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Application and Curriculum Vitae as an attachment to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 19th June, 2018.
Note: Use job title as subject of your email.