AB Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading indigenous Exploration and Production Company based in Kwale, Delta State, Nigeria, is looking to recruit suitable candidates for the role below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technologist – Mechanical
Location: Kwale, Delta
Reporting Line: The Maintenance Supervisor
Employment Type: Regular
Work Type: Two weeks Rotation
Summary of Role
- The role will be responsible for carrying out services, maintenance works and repairs of aIF mechanical equipment (Generators, pumps, motors, compressors, meters etc.) in the production facility.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering
- At least 8 -10 years’experience in a similar role
- Identify, troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic production equipment (Generators, compressors and pumps etc.)
- Conduct failure analysis, document results, and recommend corrective actions
- Perform preventive maintenance per defined intervals
- Carry out regular condition monitoring of rotating! fixed equipment’s
- Carry out milestone services on power generator units a Prioritization and planning of task so as to ensure plant availability.
Deadline:11th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com