Media Relations Officer/Reporter Job at Giantability Media Network Limited
Giantability Media Network Limited is the publisher of the Livinghope, the foremost Christian international magazine that was established in 1997. The company has offices both in the United States and Nigeria respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Relations Officer/Reporter
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, preferably in Journalism or Communications
- 3-5 years cognate experience in Journalism/Media Relations in a reputable media organization.
- The Media Relations Officer handles the reporting and publishing of the LivingHope Magazines and other products of the organisation.
- Develop and maintain columns in the Livinghope Magazine
- Run and ensure the overall media product development process from concept to commercialization
- Source and scout for reportable and publishable news items for Livinghope Magazine
- Design the process of obtaining reports and news and getting them published promptly.
- Seek out and identify local and international good news stories happening in the Christendom.
- Ensure and maintain Livinghope magazine presence on different social media platforms
- Develop creative ideas and growth strategy for the sale of Livinghope magazine.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and clients’ satisfaction.
- Liaise with other media relations team on a regular basis, giving updates on coverage.
- Promote the Organisation’s products/services (i.e. Livinghope Magazine and other services offered) and addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org