I Stand with Israel was established to Motivates, Inspires, Mobilize and give expression of Christian love and concern for the Jewish people and the state of Israel in recognizing the prophetic purpose of God coming to pass in our day and also recognizing our immense debt as Christians to our Jewish roots.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advocate – ISRAEL Volunteer Corps
Summary of Duties
- Participate in the planning and execution of high-level visits, Israeli experts, and others;
- Conduct research to support the promotion of Jewish culture and traditions among Christians.
- Learn ISWI presentations and offer yourself as a speaker to fellowship, churches and other gatherings
- Plan and execute public campaigns and events in Churches to promote Israel foreign policy priorities under the supervision of the Director (Political, Economic, Cultural and Public Affairs);
- Manage relations with churches representatives and support preparation of traditional media content (e.g. press releases, interviews);
- Degree from a recognized University relevant to Translation, Journalism, Humanities, Social Sciences or Commerce or very mature in mind candidates will be considered.
- Work effectively with others;
- Show initiative;
- Be action-oriented.
- Effective communication both orally and in writing;
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Demonstrate integrity and respect;
- Exercise sound judgment;
- Coordinate with Local ISWI State chapter
- Help with events
- Keep Community Director informed of your activities
- Establish Relationships with local community leaders, if asked to do so
- Be a community builder so you can bring people together for events
- Meet with local donors to support your programming
- Network with local synagogues and churches and offer yourself as a speaker
- Administrative duties for local chapter including phones, data entry, etc.
- Establish relationships with local journalists
- Try to get your programs covered
- Be available for interviews
Area of selection/Eligibility:
- This position is open to applicants from all the States of Nigeria
- Istandwithisrael is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from diverse sections of the community. Candidates MUST be Christians who love Israel who will be ready to market her and will be considered on merit regardless of ethnic origin, denominational belief, gender, age, disability or any other irrelevant factor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org