Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Country Security Manager
Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high quality brands. We are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Security Manager
Reference Code: CSM/JUN/2018
- The Country Security Manager will be based in Lagos and will report directly to the Managing Director/CEO.
Purpose of the Job
Advise and support management of Nigerian Breweries (NB plc), in order to:
- Provide a secure, safe working and living environment for all Staff, Contractors, Suppliers and their guests and customers.
- Ensure that Nigerian Breweries premises are secure and assets, information and products are safeguarded against misappropriation, theft, fraud, manipulation, sabotage etc.
The ideal candidates must:
- Have served as an officer with any of the Armed Forces in Nigeria.
- Have a minimum of ten years’ experience in a high security risk environment, preferably Nigeria; five (5) of which must be as Head of Security in a multinational company, preferably in an FMCG Industry.
- Membership of recognised Security Associations will also be an added advantage.
- Have a 1st degree with minimum of second class (Lower) division + 5 credits including English and Mathematics at one (1) sitting. Possession of a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
This position offers good career opportunity and competitive remuneration.
Deadline: 26th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only online applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.