Oakland International British School – At Oakland we follow a holistic approach to the education of the children in our care. This means, not only are the academics important to us, but also the co curricula subjects. This enables us to to give your child the best possible start in their educational life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
- Our School, a British Curriculum Early Years and Primary school requires the services of certified and experienced Key stage 2 teachers for September 2018.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- The teachers must be able to implement and teach the National curriculum of England in a creative and refreshing style.
- The teachers must be able to prepare pupils for life, by ensuring teaching and learning are linked to real life experiences.
- The teachers must have high standards and lessons must be interactive and must have cross-curricular links to other subjects.
- The teachers must develop and encourage a culture of life-long learning in the pupils, ensuring they are eager to learn and independent in their thinking and quest for knowledge.
- Teachers must be able to motivate learners and ensure all pupils are working at their highest potential. Teachers must have effective strategies for supporting all learners and ensuring learning is effective and efficient.
- The teachers must be able to work with little supervision and bring a lot of creativity on board. Teachers must be able to make lessons interactive and fun.
- Teachers must be able to plan, make good use of available resources and execute excellent lessons. Teachers must have a professional attitude and be disciplined with good classroom control.
- The candidate must have the minimum academic qualification of a B. Ed or a PGDE from a reputable institution.
- The candidate must have original copies of their certificates as evidence of having completed their course of study.
- The candidate must have at least 3 years teaching experience in a British Curriculum School.
- The teachers must have a good working knowledge of the British Curriculum and how children learn.
- Teachers must know how to make good use of technology to deliver interesting lessons with measurable results.
- Teachers who have excellent Managerial skills serving as Middle Managers/ Key Stage Coordinators /Departmental Heads and other skills are highly encouraged to apply and state this clearly as it is an advantage.
Deadline:11th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to the Head Teacher via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
To the address below:
Oakland International School,
15 Tennessee Crescent,
Off Panama Street,