Ongoing Recruitment at Southford Projects Limited
Southford Projects Limited – Our organisation, shall launch her flagship product; a Free Classified Portal for SME’s by the end of June. Following the launch, we shall engage the services of qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- The Graphics Designer should be able to utilize Corel Draw and Adobe Photoshop perfectly.
- He/She must also be a designer that is multi-talented, extremely creative and can come up with multiple descriptive graphic design for product promotion on short notice.
Candidates whose responsibilities shall be:
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- The required skills for this position shall be, Maturity, Confidence, Perseverance, Patience, Excellent interpersonal skills, Commercial awareness, Data Entry skills.
- The Customer Care Agent shall be responsible for Resolving customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media. Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problems or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders or resolve sales dispute between Buyers & Sellers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Subject of the email must be the position you are applying for. Applications not sent in the format advised above may not be reviewed.
Deadline: 20th June, 2018.