Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated on the 27th of May, 2008. It plays an important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses through value added products and services and over the last 8 years the bank has disbursed repeat loans in excess of N13Billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Intern
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- OND in Computer Science or any other relevant course of study.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication, reporting skills.
- Applicants must not be more than 25 years.
- Users Support on Software and Hardware Issues.
- Assist in technical deployment of information management solutions.
- Reports generation.
- Network Trouble Shooting.
- Branch Support.
- Server Administration.
- Backup Contingency Management.
- Database Management.
Job Title: Graphics Artist and Social Media Officer
Location: LagosDuties & Responsibilities
- The candidate should have a good grasp of graphic design and social media management.
- Create visually-appealing social media posts optimized for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Basic video editing skills
- Design custom posts and ads that build brand awareness and drive business leads.
- Gather and implement feedback from content writers to better social media strategy.
- Create graphics that meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
- Continuously improve upon existing branding and innovate how Likeable Local is presented on and offline to win new customers.
- Contribute new ideas on how content and advertisements can be improved for customers.
Relevant Skills, Qualifications, Attributes & Experience
- Background in Graphic Design, and video editing.
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop and coral draw
- Strong knowledge of best practices in social media and graphic design required.
- Ability to create compelling images with text overlays that drive social media engagement.
- Applicant must have a B.Sc, OND/HND in any other relevant course of study.
- 0 – 2 year cognate experience ( Corpers are welcome to apply)
- Very creative individual who can work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal & communication.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years
Deadline: 18th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com