Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Onshore AGO Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Onshore AGO is one of the three different fuel products segments controlled by the Fuel Operations Unit. It covers QIT, Eket and BRT, with a total storage capacity of 7,613,807 litres in QIT; and 435,118 litres in BRT.
- The personnel will be in charge of supervising the Onshore AGO daily activities.
- Monitor all service levels and deliveries to ensure the best efficiencies
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Engineering degree
- 10+ years experience
- Good team player
- Good communication skill
- Leadership skill
- Computer skill.
Deadline: 14th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online