Organizational Development Manager (NGO) Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is currently implementing a project on community-based healthcare with the support of a donor and is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant positioin below:
Job Title: Organizational Development Manager (NGO)
Report to: The Director
About the Project
- The goal of the project is to improve the well being of the citizens and the life expectancy (health indicators) in the (project area) and will specifically increase access to health services for the needy, raise awareness on health issues and create linkages with public and private sector.
- A Bachelor or Higher University Degree
- Minimum 3-5years experience with an NGO
- Extensive knowledge in Volunteer management
- Computer Knowledge – MS Word, Power Point, Spreadsheet, internet, etc
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and solve problems
- Ability to teach people
- Good Leadership skills
- Have high level of integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven skills in customers relations/services
- Close contacts in the business/professional area.
- Oversee all project activities and liaise with the donors and the field staff.
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the donor organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
- Responsible for submitting activity reports, meeting minutes and financial reports on regular basis to the donor.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets as well as monthly and quarterly financial reports and sending of new funding requests.
- Lead and motivate the project team and monitor project activities and project expenditure and coordinate work with consultants and volunteers in the project
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results as specified in grant agreements.
- Employs resourcefulness in project design, implementation and monitoring.
- Trouble shoots project problems. Identifies and implements creative solutions.
- Develop the fundraising infrastructure in kind support and sponsorship to fully support and conduct ongoing activities of the Organisation.
- Lobby for Corporate sponsorship.
The proposed salary ranges between N120,000 and not more than N150,000/month.
Deadline: 27th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘ODM4’ as subject of mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.