SAP Nigeria – As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Presales Senior Specialist
Requisition ID: 182163
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 – 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
- The primary purpose of the Senior Solution Sales Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal.
- The Senior Solution Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of SAP’s targeted line of business solutions (CRM, HCM, SCM, GRC, EPM, Business Intelligence, etc.) and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory.
- It is expected that the Senior Solution Sales Executive be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the SAP executive team.
- In order to achieve this goal, the Senior Solution Sales Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity.
- The Senior Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Works with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- Works with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
- Works to uncover and run sales cycles based opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead
- Works with VAT team on sales campaigns
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
Education and Qualification / Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- Completion of Sales Methodology training preferred
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Presentation skills
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge
- Consulting experience on SAP ERP implementation: with SAP ASAP and Activate methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Proven track record in target achievement
What you get from us
- Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
- A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online