Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager Packaging West Africa
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This role is responsible to oversee Production Spend Category on packaging materials with the overall responsibility of working with suppliers and all relevant internal stake holders to achieve to ensure savings with no compromise on quality.
- You will manage the internal and external stakeholder expectations with timely reporting and information on market trends and sourcing opportunities. You will have to collaborate with other members of the supply chain, finance teams to achieve these service objectives
Is this You?
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong Supplier Relationship Management skills
- B.Sc or HND in Business, engineering or related field.
- CIPS, MBA or Msc, M.Eng supply chain or related field is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Experience using PeopleSoft/ JDE (preferred) or other ERP software packages.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders within a matrix organizational structure.
- Good Project Management Skills.
- Self-drive /Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 5+ years related Procurement/Supply chain experience