The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
Job Title: Psychologist
- 0-5 years experience with a degree of bachelors in Psychology is essential, with a minimum of 2:1 from the following schools:
- University of Ghana, Ghana
- University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
- Regent University College of Science & Technology, Accra Ghana.
- University of Lagos
- Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State
- University of Ibadan Oyo State
- Crafting and applying principles of psychology to understand company’s or team’s culture and help them achieve company’s objectives.
- Develop training and appraisal programs.
- Provide suggestions to the management on how to motivate staff and influence them to increase their productivity and achieve company’s objectives.
- Give advice on new technologies like e-learning or virtual team working.
- Help the staff members to develop leadership, teamwork and communication skills in them to work efficiently for the company.
- Give advice on stress prevention and stress management strategies, and teach the staff on handling these techniques
- Develop, implement or evaluate selection procedures, conduct psychometric tests and structured interviews.
- Deal with stress and high pressure situations and work stress free amongst the employees.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s with telephone numbers and email addresses to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2018