Public Relations Manager Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Job Title: Public Relations Manager
Job Reference: 1459
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Plan, develop and implement public relation strategies. Manage enquiries from media, individuals and other stakeholders.
- Plan publicity campaigns and publicity strategies, organise events including press conferences, exhibitions and press tours.
- Analyse media coverage and improve the overall company’s brand.
- Serve as a strong ambassador for the company’s brands in every interaction with outside stakeholders to effectively convey the Company’s message to relevant audiences.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in mass communication, marketing or any other related field.
- Sound knowledge of settlement of issues in bottling/beverage industry in the government, community and agencies circles.
- Good understanding of the political landscape and community engagement.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian media landscape.
- Excellent internal and external communications skills.
- Masters degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of cognate experience, 5 of which in the relevant job holding in a managerial position.
Corporate media relations/communication:
- Form the positive image of the Company with external stake holders and lead corporate communications and reputation management activities.
- Proactively provide strategic communications counsel to the organization’s leadership team.
- Continually build strong relationship with media and key influencers for the corporate brand.
- Speak publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
- Execute communications strategies to support Company’s business objectives with key audiences (e.g., consumers, customers, media, community leaders, employees, other constituents and stakeholders) to ensure effective communication on relevant business topics, events, procedures, processes, etc. to support meet business challenges, promote company culture and improve climate and collaboration.
- Direct corporate communications to the external stakeholders such as government officials, regulatory bodies, legislators, professional communities, industry associations, NGOs, opinion leaders, media, communities, competitors, consumers and business partners.
- Drive a number of stakeholder engagements across a wide variety of industry players, trade associations, regulatory agencies and directly with key elected and non-elected government officials in Nigeria.
Compliance/Regulatory Issues and Crisis Management:
- Develop and manage regulatory submission strategies in alignment with goals and timeline established by the company.
- Monitor and keep in touch with the regulatory bodies in the country.
- Manage potential crisis situation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online