COURE Software and Systems Limited also known as COURE Technologies inc. is a business process automation firm.
COURE provides turnkey platforms and solutions for businesses. We focus on the proper implementation of technology to improve Client’s business process and operations by automating repeatable functions and activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Lagos Island
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Develop and analyze functional specifications
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
- Provide advice and technical training
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
- Understand Scrum Framework
What You Need To Successfully Execute This Job
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field
- Minimum of 2years Post NYSC cognate experience
- Familiar with Scrum framework and DevOps
- Proficient use of Team Foundation Server
- MSc. is an added advantage
Job Title: Business Intelligence Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- A B.Sc or HND in relevant field
- 2-3 years post NYSC work experience as Business Intelligence Officer.
- Vast Knowledge of the IT industry
- Sound Analytical Skills
- Detailed researching Skills
What you are expected to do
- Assess commercial viability of all products, services, promos & propositions through financial modelling, price setting & evaluation and development of business cases based on analysis of subscribers’ data, market insights, competitive information and key business metrics.
- Develop innovative and effective pricing, bundling and charging strategies that optimize revenues and profitability over the long term.
- Efficiently manage all tariffing systems and all operational related issues to prevent human prone errors that may lead to revenue losses
- Develop optimal roaming propositions and promotions.
- Execute data analytics that lead to the distillation of key business issues.
- Present information in a structure that allows management to crystallize issues and articulate marketing strategy.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly roaming reports required by the top management.
- Conduct data analysis – including collecting data, building models, and analyzing financial, operational and/or statistical data – in order to support the process of laying down the key strategic priorities for the roaming section.
- Analyze the preferred partners’ traffic and revenue in order to ensure accurate calculations and /or implementation of the IOT discounts and their consistency with the signed contract together with coordinating their proper management within the IT, Settlement and Finance concerned teams.
- Study and propose competitive roaming rates and packages in order to support corporate market offers for outbound roaming.
- Capture, analyze, document and communicate performance and recommendations of roaming to management on a timely basis for decision making.
- Monitor, analyze and forecast the roaming performance and revenues.
- Work closely with other internal departments in order to gather data & information to update the roaming revenue forecast and raise alarms based on the agreed-on thresholds.
- Review contract documentations, roll out planning, and financial settlement processes so as to ensure their effective implementation.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of the outbound roaming promotions and setting the products roadmap in coordination with the Products & Services team.
- Take Responsibility for the outbound pricing Model preparation/ implementation/ maintenance, in light of market dynamics and updated IOT rates so as to ensure enhancing the outbound roaming profitability by providing competitive rates for outbound roamers.
- Manage, operate and promote Value Added Services (VAS).
Deadline:30th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org