Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a top retailer of Computers, printers and other accessories, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Job ref: FD-REP
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The hired candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company, Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Dealing with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Reporting and documenting issues for resolutions.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- Ideal Candidates must be assertive, self-disciplined and meticulous.
Qualification & Skills
- OND/HND/B.Sc qualifications.
- Minimum of 2 years similar experience as a Receptionist/ Front office/ Customer service personnel.
- Must possess Telephone Skills, Listening & verbal Communication Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Handles Pressure.
Salary ranges between N45,000 – N50,000/M; others include Pension & HMO etc.
Deadline: 20th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their Passport Photo and CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘FD-REP’ as subject of mail.
- The ideal candidate should be resident on the Mainland of Lagos e.g. Ikeja, ogba, Agege, Omole, Agidingbi (Proximity to work is KEY!).
- Candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.