Sales Account Executive I Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Executive I
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Responsible for establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet company performance objectives and expectations: answering queries, offering advice, introducing products and services.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned locations or verticals.
- Executes strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Work includes identifying marketplace opportunities, prospecting and engaging new clients, developing proposals, and managing the contract process.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary stakeholders.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position
- Bachelors in Engineering (Chemical/Polymer Science/Mechanical preferred)
- Masters in Business Administration will be added advantage
- Experience in Commercial function will be preferred
- Proven ability to deliver in high pressure environment. Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Global sales experience a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for market development of Company’s range of petrochemicals which covers range of commodities and specialty resins products used by several segments of the plastic industry.
- Role involves extensive working with customers and markets as well as internal coordination with support functions like Supply chain, Marketing, Customer Services and Credit in the overseas organizations.
- Shall be expected to take ownership of complete account management for mid-term development as well as short term day to day operations.
- Document and share market intelligence and emerging trends
- Individual would be responsible for a set of allocated territory that may vary based on product portfolio and location assigned
- Extensive field visits that may involves significant travelling out of station
- Knowledge of Product application and technical attributes
- Delivers plans on all fronts e.g. volume, margin, DSO, OPEX etc
Deadline: 8th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online