Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Executive I
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Responsible for establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet company performance objectives and expectations: answering queries, offering advice, introducing products and services.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned locations or verticals.
- Executes strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Work includes identifying marketplace opportunities, prospecting and engaging new clients, developing proposals, and managing the contract process.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary stakeholders.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position
- Bachelors in Engineering (Chemical/Polymer Science/Mechanical preferred)
- Masters in Business Administration will be added advantage
- Experience in Commercial function will be preferred
- Proven ability to deliver in high pressure environment. Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Global sales experience a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for market development of Company’s range of petrochemicals which covers range of commodities and specialty resins products used by several segments of the plastic industry.
- Role involves extensive working with customers and markets as well as internal coordination with support functions like Supply chain, Marketing, Customer Services and Credit in the overseas organizations.
- Shall be expected to take ownership of complete account management for mid-term development as well as short term day to day operations.
- Document and share market intelligence and emerging trends
- Individual would be responsible for a set of allocated territory that may vary based on product portfolio and location assigned
- Extensive field visits that may involves significant travelling out of station
- Knowledge of Product application and technical attributes
- Delivers plans on all fronts e.g. volume, margin, DSO, OPEX etc
Deadline: 8th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online