Sales Development Representative Vacancy at Infobip Nigeria
Infobip – At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- As Sales Development Representative you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the Nigerian / West African market.
- Our vision of greatness in a Sales Development Representative is a brand ambassador that opens doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the Sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Conducting quality-focused prospecting into Nigerian / West African organizations via cold calling, social networking, e-mail as well as utilizing online information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Managing responses from integrated marketing and sales campaigns.
- Contributing to the creation and optimization of sales scripts, email campaigns, and various prospect messaging.
- Building and maintaining accurate activity, contact and account information of all customers and prospects through extensive use of CRM, and other internal tools.
- Maintaining collaborative and supportive relationships with Sales and Marketing to ensure conversion rates are outstanding across the funnel.
- Warming accounts and inbound leads by profiling and scheduling qualified appointments with key decision makers in targeted companies.
- Working with Regional management, Sales and Account Managers in reliably meeting and exceeding quotas to fuel a valuable sales pipeline.
- Introducing Infobip’s value proposition to industry stakeholders in a customer-centric voice to assess fit and purchasing interest.
- Managing and overcoming prospect objections by educating stakeholders on Infobip’s technology and services.
More about you:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Marketing or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Well-versed in or eager to learn about the Technology industry, domestically and globally.
- Passionate about creating meaningful connections.
- Creative problem solver with a proven ability to think strategically.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with a focus on metrics supported results.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online